Earth Consultants are individuals who work relentlessly to reduce our impact on the environment. You might work as a process improvement consultant (Lean, TPS, Six Sigma or continuous improvement), Chief Sustainability Officer, Facilities Engineer/Manager, Environment Safety & Health (ES&H) Engineer/Manager, Environmental Engineer or Environmental consultant. Maybe you don’t get paid to do it, you just donate your time to environmental groups and causes, and want to make them more effective. Maybe you want to change careers and get into this type of work.
To learn how to enhance your current skill set, select your current role below:
Earth Consultants will help you gather and analyze data, so you can make the biggest reductions in environmental problems. At the top of our website, you will see some amazing scenery that nature has provided for us. By combining the scientific approach with personal engagement and accountability, we can educate individuals and organizations on how they can most effectively sustain their lifestyle, community, business and environment.
Regardless of the reason why you came to this site, we hope you find this website useful, and are willing to share your own personal experiences, both successes and failures, to help others.
If we can help educate friends, family, co-workers, employees, policymakers, business owners and executives to stop making decisions that are short term and narrow in focus, and instead make the best decision for long term sustainability, we can make a huge difference!
This website is broken into a couple main areas:
- Download free content from our site (see links below)
- Articles written about specific topics
- Learning about how to reduce our impact on the environment
- Achieve a Lean or Six Sigma certification through 6sigma.US (use coupon code “BPI” to save 5%)
- Connect with us on social media (see links in bottom right of screen)
- Learn about the author of this site
- Contact us to find out more information, or if you want to share some examples of greening your personal life, employer or business.
Hope you enjoy what we provide. Sign up to be notified of new updates on our site, as we will be adding more content regularly.